The side-swept, curly bob hairstyle sits charmingly to enhance the face showing off the tousled waves to offer the style much movement and shape. The blonde hair in tousled waves can be of super charm and grace. The soft short curly hairstyle that can be polished and perfect for the elegant events is quite effortless to re-create with hot rollers or a curling iron. The soft short curls are perfectly proper for people with long face structures and magnificent for all special occasions.
Suitability Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
Suitability Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Brenda Strong Hairstyles Styling Tip
Use a diffuser on damp hair to activate any natural wave. Next, curl random sections with a curling iron. Create loose waves softly to add volume to the whole look and a middle part to frame the pretty face. Trim the hair about the ear level to make the whole style more charming and graceful. Jag cut the fine hair ends to it about the collar level. Simply tousle and spray with a light-hold hairspray to keep the waves bouncy and voluminous longer. It needs regular trimming to keep it in great style.
How to Get Hair Like Brenda Strong
1. Squeeze some styling mousse evenly distribute to damp hair.
2. Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous.
3. Position the comb under the hair at the nape/back and blow-dry. Hold up the dryer over the hair; drag the comb from the hair roots to the mid length. After reaching the hair ends, curve them under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
4. When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
5. Blow-dry your bangs to one side, and clip the back and side parts up, keeping your bangs out. Position your comb under your bangs, taking your hair to the side and holding the tension between your hair and comb. Set the blow-dryer on a low level, starting at the roots and stretch your hair out to the ends. Repeat the same step until the hair become dry.
6. A large curling iron works well to achieve large soft curls and get volume and bounce.
7. Pull a part of hair and position your hair ends at the base of curling iron barrel and then wrap the hair up round the barrel till the mid-lengths. Hold the hair for about 8 seconds and then release it by unwinding the hair backwards.
8. Apply a bit of gel-wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the hair ends.
9. Apply a little wax to your fingertips then pull through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left. Pinching the hair ends can help get soft texture.
10. Apply a bit of hairspray to keep it in great style.