The charming graduated bob with a few pretty waves is styled into waves throughout the mid-lengths to ends and worn over one shoulder showing off the layers cut to enhance the movement and lighten the edges. The fabulous bob is dressed over one shoulder showing off the long layers cut throughout the edges to lighten the length. The graceful hairstyle with side-swept bangs is great for many special occasions and can be simply re-created with the proper tools.
The stylish short bob hairstyles looks cool and cute. It is simple to gain the excellent hairstyle for people with fine to medium hair.
Suitability Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
Suitability Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Cameron Diaz Hairstyles Styling Tip
Create a side part and leave side sweeping long bangs, contouring the charming face structure greatly. Curl your hair into loose curls and waves with a curling iron or hot rollers from the middle length to ends in excellent waves to get a lot of volumes and movement. Apply a little hairspray to keep the waves bouncy and full of life. It needs trimming regularly in order to keep it in style.
How to Get Hair Like Cameron Diaz
1. Squeeze some styling mousse to your palm and evenly distribute to damp hair.
2. Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal option as it doses no harm to your hair.
3. With a brush, start blow-drying in small parts from the nape/back. Tend your head forward, position the comb an inch below the hair roots to hold them neat and put the dryer above the comb for several seconds before going on the ends.
4. With a brush, start blow-drying in small parts from the sides. Tend your head forward, position the comb an inch below the roots to hold them neat and put the dryer above the comb for several seconds before going on the ends. Do the same step o the other parts.
5. When blow-drying the hair at the crown/top, take a part of hair less than the diameter of the comb and blow-dry the hair positioning the comb under the part of hair. Put the blow-dryer in front of the comb; follow the comb upwards at the roots and outwards at the ends for volume and softness. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
6. Blow-dry your bangs to the side, part your hair up and pin the hair back to leave only bangs out. Be sure your bangs are damp to make blow-drying effective. Next, take your comb and position it under the hair and then begin blow-dry from the roots, creating more tension to the hair. Slowly drag your part down to the ends and go on until dry.
7. Apply a little wax to your fingertips and then rub through your hair ends downwards to gain a sculptured look. Pinch clumps of hair in various directions to achieve a messier effect.
8. Apply a little wax to your fingertips then pull through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the left. Pinching the hair ends can help get soft texture.
9. Apply a bit of hard wax to your fingertips and then work it into your hair roots when lifting your locks to create soft volume.