The classic blond hairstyle has soft bouncy curls to bring the long blond hairdo much volume and shape and teased at the hair roots to create the top height and lift. The soft and charming curls can perfectly add much volume and shape to the whole look. So it is ideal option for people with thin hair.
The gorgeous style is quite simple to recreate and it is ideal option for people with square face. The stunning short wavy hairstyle can flatter all special occasions.
Suitability Face Shape: Round, Oval, Heart, and Triangular
Suitability Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Lily Cole Hairstyles Styling Tip
To curl your hair into loose curls and waves with a large curling iron, hot rollers or simply scrunching it dry if you have naturally curly hair. Create loose curls softly from the top to the hair ends. Keep the length about the neck level to add much more charm and tender feel, showing off the charming length of the splendid hairstyle. Create some side sweeping bangs to match the smashing style. Apply a bit of hold hairspray from an arm’s length to keep the soft curls bouncy and shine longer.
How to Get Hair Like Lily Cole
1. Squeeze some styling mousse to fingertips and evenly distribute to damp hair.
2. Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous. A pure bristle radial brush is an ideal option as it doses no harm to your hair.
3. Position the comb under the hair at the nape/back and blow-dry. Hold up the dryer over the hair; drag the comb from the hair roots to the mid length. After reaching the hair ends, curve them under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
4. When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under. Do the same step till the part becomes totally dry.
5. Use a medium curling iron works well to achieve medium-sized curls.
6. Take a small part of back hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron barrel and then cover the hair up round the barrel until your roots. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair to the back part. Repeat the same step on the rest hair at the back.
7. Take a small part of front hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron barrel and then cover the hair up round the barrel until your roots. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair to the back part. Repeat the same step on the rest hair at the front and sides.
8. Piece the Ends Using Wax
Apply a bit of wax to your fingertips and then lightly piece and pinch the hair ends.
9. Apply a bit of smoothing shine and then rub it throughout the mid-lengths and hair ends. Try not to add any to the hair roots or overmuch since smoothing shine may weigh it down and getting it oily.
10. Apply a bit of hairspray to keep it in great style.