Abby Brammell Curly Hairstyle: Luscious tousled soft curls and waves added to the mid-length style bring it a great deal of bounce and movement. The splendid curls can make the whole style full of life and voluminous greatly. The soft spiral curls can be great option for people with thin hair.
Abby Brammell Hairstyles Styling Tip
To curl the hair into tousled curls and waves with a curling iron, hot rollers or simply scrunching it dry if you have naturally curly hair.
Abby Brammell Hair Styles:
- Length: Medium
- Category: Formal
- Type: Curly
- Suitability Face Shape: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
- Suitability Hair Density: Thin/Medium
How to Get Hair Like Abby Brammell
- Use a medium radial brush works well on the medium to long hair types. It can help make the wavy or curly hair textures neat and straight hair voluminous.
- Position the comb under the hair at the nape/back and blow-dry. Hold up the dryer over the hair; drag the comb from the hair roots to the mid length.
- When blow-drying the hair at the sides pull a part of hair from the hair and pin the other part of hair. Position the comb under the section and then drag the comb and hair forward round your face (the curving motion form volume). Hold the hair-dryer on top of the comb till you reach the ends and then turn the ends under.
- Use a medium curling iron works well to achieve medium-sized curls. Take a small part of back hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron barrel and then cover the hair up round the barrel until your roots. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair to the back part. Repeat the same step on the rest hair at the back.
- Take a small part of front hair and position the hair ends at the base of the curling iron barrel and then cover the hair up round the barrel until your roots. Hold the hair for about several seconds and then release the hair by unwinding the hair to the back part. Repeat the same step on the rest hair at the front and sides.